Skip to content
- 8 slices bacon (preferably Grass-fed pasture raised)
- bacon grease drippings
- cabbage, chopped
- Juilio’s Seasoning
- Season All
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Parsley flakes and/or Fresh chopped parsley
- Hatch Green Chili seasoning (Heb)
- Cut your bacon into 4-inch pieces. Place your bacon in a skillet and fry until cooked. Remove bacon from pan and set aside 2/3 dripping in a separate bowl and leaving remaining 1/3 in pan.
- Next, add the chopped cabbage at a medium heat. Stir around and mix as much cabbage in with the bacon dripping as your pan can hold without making a mess as you stir.
- Several batches of cabbage may be needed depending on the size and amount of cabbage you wish to cook. Use the set aside bacon drippings for each additional batch as needed.
- Add your seasoning above to taste.
- Cook uncovered and continue stirring around for 10-15 minutes, or until it reaches desired tenderness.
- Once done, remove from pan. Crumble the cooked slices of bacon on top and serve.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley if available, completely optional.